A feeling like never before.
A home, is a home. But then, a home that makes you feel overwhelmed in every sense of life, is the one that you would want to spend the rest of your life in. Isn’t it? Come home to one such experience you would want to treasure for life. Come home, to a feeling that makes you feel belonged to an address where you’ll live life to the fullest. Come home to Aakruthi Aura.
A feeling of living amidst the most premium.
- 1km from Forum Value Mall
- 4 km from 1TPB, 3 km from salarpuria Tech Park
- Less than a km from Delhi Public School, Eurokids and Kidzee
- 1 km from Satya Sai Hospital and Vydehi Hospital.
- 5 km from Whitefield Railway Station.
- 2 km from Hope Farm Circle ,5 km from kundalahalli Gate, 6 Km form Marathahalli Bridge
Floor Plans to floor you!!!
A feeling of home so planned.
Some places have the privilege of enjoying an unfair advantage over the rest, and this is one. A life of ease is never too distant when your home is at Aakruthi’s Aura because this address graces the heart of Whitefield – the fast emerging Information Technology and Commerce hub of Bangalore city. A home here puts you right in the hub of the city as neighboring Aakruthi’s Aura are some of the worlds best known brands and places to work. Largely home to the top-notch IT Corporations, its an investment option you would not want to miss.
A feeling of living it up every day.
Make way for all that you have missed out on at Aakruthi Aura, as here you can expect to balance work, play and life, which means, if you’ve missed out with your kids through the weekdays, we’ve made sure you can make up for them on the weekends with enough number of leisure and recreation options to be explored.
- Swimming pool.
- Fully equipped Gymnasium.
- Roof-top party hall.
- Power backup for all rooms, elevator and common areas.
- Children’s play areas.
- Terrace garden
- Multipurpose Hall
- CCTV Security.
- Sewage treatment plant.
- Automatic elevators.
- Drivers and servants toilets.
- Shuttle court.
- Jogging track.
- Rooftop multipurpose hall
- Solar heating.
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Automatic elevators.
- Drivers and servants toilets.
- RO Water Purification.
At Aakruthi, we understand how much your home means to you. Because we see just like you do. As it’s not just the money you invest but it more than that – you invest trust, you invest expectations and you invest a hope. All these to fulfill a dream you’ve nourished all your life. Which is why we put in our best, to give you the very best in every corner of your new home.
- Structure : RCC framed structure.
- SUER STRUCTURE : External walls are of 8” thick and other walls are 4 “ thick with solid cement block and cement mortar. PLASTERING : Two coats of plastering with sponge finis.
- Fixture and fittings Main Door : Teak wood frame and shutter with veneer finish, aesthetically designed and polished. Internal Doors : Teak wood frame with flush doors.
- Windows : NCL Seccolor or equivalent with grill of suitable design.
- Hardware : Locks along with fittings for Main door, other doors and windows
- KITCHEN : Black Granite platform with stainless steel sink with both municipal and bore water provisions. 8”x12” glazed wall tiles above kitchen slab up to 2’ height.
- TOILETS : All toilets with anti-skid tile flooring and wall cladding with glazed tiles up to door height. One wall mixture with shower of Jaguar Florentine or equivalent European make. Washbasin in white colour of Parryware Flair or equivalent make. EWC in white colour of Parryware Flair make or equivalent.
- FLOORING : 2’ x 2’ Vitrified tiles flooring in all rooms. Anti-skid ceramic tiles in balconies. Aesthetically designed granite flooring for corridors. Granite flooring for staircase. Lift walls with aesthetically designed Vitrified/Marble cladding.
- Interior walls : Two Coats of putty with emulsion paint.
- Exterior walls : Combination of texture and plain finish with 2 coats of paint
- Ceiling : Two coats of putty with emulsion paint.
- ELECTRICAL : Best quality copper wiring through PVC conduits concealed in walls and ceilings. Adequate power points with modular switches.
- TELEPHONE : Telephone points will be provided in master bedroom and living rooms. Intercom facility connecting security with all flats.
- ELEVATORS : Elevators of Johnson/Kone or equivalent make.
- WATER SUPPLY : Underground and overhead storage tanks of suitable capacity with bore-well as an auxiliary source of water supply.
It’s often said that when it comes to real estate, the 3 things that matter the most are – Location, Location and Location, which is Aura’s key asset.
Aakruthi’s Aura is located in Whitefield, which is the interface between an idyllic Bangalore and a futuristic IT corridor. Whitefield is the home to The International Tech Park Bangalore (ITPB) which houses IT and R&D giants like TCS, Accenture, UTL, Symbian, General Electric, SOA IT Solutions, Wipro, GE Medical Systems, iGate Global Solutions, Sapient, Manhattan Associates, SAP Labs, Dell, IBM, Intel, Mindtree Ltd, Sabre Holdings, CapGemini, ABB and Oracle to just name a few.
Aakruthi’s Aura is located just 0.1 kms from the Whitefield Main Road and is set among lush green plantations and in a calm and pollution free environment. Aura is located a stone’s throw away from the new social hotspot The Forum Value Mall and reputed schools like Delhi Public School and Eurokids. The much-anticipated Metro project is expected to cater to Whitefield under Phase 2.
Property appreciation and rental potential
Whitefield is witnessing high growth in residential demand and high property appreciation owing to the growing IT companies and the good social infrastructure. Factors like employment opportunities, development of shopping malls, hospitals, schools and proximity to Outer Ring Road (ORR) have continually been increasing the demand for housing in this locality. The locality also houses many five star brands such as Zuri, Radison, Vivanta etc.
This makes the location a haven for high rental income and fabulous property appreciation. A rental income of Rs. 19,000/- for a typical 2BHK apartment and Rs.22,000/- for a 3BHK is a sure bet.